wtorek, 10 listopada 2015

Nov LE kit - 2 projects + 2 VIDEO tutorials

Hi guys !

How are you my friends ?
Have you been creative lately ? Or maybe you are lacking of inspiration?

I am coming to you with two mixed media projects... and two video tutorials! You can follow them and grab some inspiration for yourself. Those are quite simple, easy to follow and fun to make :)
Those makes are created with beautiful Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

Both pages are with mixed media background... I used stenciling, sprays...
I hope you will enjoy both makes.





---------------------------------



 

To buy kits go HERE :)


 ----------------  ps. Did you join the classes yet ?
Click here to read more :)  ---------------

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

Love, Marta xx

2 komentarze:

  1. HI MARTA,
    TWO MOST GORGEOUS PAGES AND VIDEOS. I WATCH YOUR WONDERFUL VIDEOS AND ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHARING YOUR ART!

    QUESTION: ON THE SECOND PAGE ABOVE, YOU USED A PUNCH ON SOME OF THE LAYER PAPERS BEHIND THE LOVELY PHOTO - I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PUNCH AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD SHARE WHO MADE IT SO THAT I MIGHT ORDER ONE, AS I CANNOT FIND IT AT HOBBY LOBBY OR MICHAEL'S OR THE LOCAL SCRAPBOOK STORE. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. HUGS, KATHY.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hey Kathy :) thank you for yoour comment. Here is the link : http://www.eksuccessbrands.com/ektools/Products/Binding_Edge_Edger_Punch_54-40109.htm

      Usuń