czwartek, 1 stycznia 2015

Freedom of my journal pages + HOW TO TUTORIAL

Hello everyone,
Happy New Year !!!

Here it is 2015 already. Not sure how about you but my 2014 flew so fast.
It's been an amazing, interesting and such a fun year.
I hope new journey will be at least as good.

I would love to share with you my recent journal pages.
Those works were created just for me, in my spare time, when I felt like creating.
I hope you have free time like this, when you make things with no plan and no restrictions.
I looove that way of creating, the final project is always a huge surprise ;)

This page is one of my favourite for sure !


On my desk - decoupage journal, using napkin with tulips.


Natural look...


Bubbles are very popular in mixed media world. Every mixed media artist created at least one project with bubbles. I must say I like bubbles myslef a lot ;)


Another decujournal using napkin. I love this technique. If you don't know this way of creating please feel free to watch my video showing the whole creative process. Enjoy xx





I am so proud to be part of 21 Secrets Color, Color, Color!

So many of you asked me about online class... here is it :) I created a very special class from my most favourite art journaling! I hope you will loooove it! This is something you have been waiting for! :)

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1502783&cl=134923&c=ib&aff=302587

In short, 21 SECRETS is a 150+ page downloadable eBook filled with 25+ hours of videos, full colored photos, templates, and clear instruction intended to inspire and deepen the way you approach art journaling. What makes 21 SECRETS even more special is that you receive all the content at once 
— YOU get to pick and choose which workshops to do and when! No waiting around for your favorites and no need to feel rushed or falling behind — these workshops are YOURS TO KEEP! In the Color, Color, Color! edition the teachers were asked to focus their attention on how color influences their creativity and is an important element in their art making. 

The workshops will be released on September 26th 2016 but...

Wednesday - Friday (17-19thAugust 2016) is our Early Bird Sale!! 
use discount code: COLOR and receive a $10 discount

All you need to do it click the image below 
or Click This Link to register for your classes !

Also :) by using this link you are giving me a chance to earn a small commission as your teacher. Thank you a lot in advance!


 Wish to know more about 21 SECRETS???

 What will you receive when purchasing 21 SECRETS? 
• A downloadable 150+ page eBook that contains 21 art journaling workshops packed with 25+ hours of videos, full color photos, templates, and clear instructional content that is yours to keep. 
 

• Unlimited access to all workshops at once! You pick and choose which ones you do and when.  There is no time limit or deadlines to meet — these workshops are yours to keep! 
 

• Membership to the private 21 SECRETS Facebook community where you can share, be inspired, and receive warm, supportive feedback.  
 

• The opportunity to learn a variety of art journaling tools and techniques from the comfort of your home/studio.  
 

• Belong to a supportive online artist community that has been growing strong since 2010! At 21 SECRETS we celebrate everyone’s unique expression and support artists in becoming confident and courageous while creating from the heart!  

And here you have some sneak peeks of workshops ! Amazing!

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1502783&cl=134923&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1502783&cl=134923&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1502783&cl=134923&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1502783&cl=134923&c=ib&aff=302587
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1502783&cl=134923&c=ib&aff=302587


I hope to see you there !!!
Love, Marta xxx

17 komentarzy:

  1. Hi dear Marta,
    wonderful your journal page! I enjoyed watching your video :)
    I wish you the most beautiful New Year 2015, it might be full of wonders, love and happiness for you and your pretty little girl!
    Hugs
    Evelyn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ja pierniczę, nie wiem co w jakiej kolejności ogladać, dawno mnie tu nie było i oczywiście mnóstwo cudowności :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Loved this review! And I've just been given some Paris serviettes for Christmas.....so you know what I'm going to do, right;) !!! The video was just what I needed for inspiration....THANKYOU!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thank you for your talent and inspiration.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Love this beautiful soft page using some of my favourite techniques!! Would love to know where you got that gorgeous rose napkin???

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful pages, Marta, and thanks for the fabulous video too. I have just discovered you on Pinterest and am now following your blog. You have amazing talent!

    Shoshi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. The video was a pleasure to watch.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Erin, it's from ScrapFX Australia - called Scribble Script Stencil, here is the link http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=2623

      Usuń
  9. What is the stencil you used? Where could I find one?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Erin, it's from ScrapFX Australia - called Scribble Script Stencil, here is the link http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=2623

      Usuń
  10. Hi, I really love your work, it's truly fantastic so thank you so much for sharing! :) I have joined the Wanderlust class, and actually I was just browsing around for some art journaling inspiration to get me started in the first project when I stumbled upon your page. Again, thanks for sharing! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Aww thank you so much for your kind comment !!! hugs xx

      Usuń
  11. thank you.... I want my journal to look more lovely this year

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Do you need free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    OdpowiedzUsuń