wtorek, 30 września 2014

My journal pages - my love

My journal pages - my love

Do you make journals ?
Do you love experiment ?
This is why I started my journals. I wanted to create and experiments. I was trying new products, checking some new ideas and creative inspirations.
Journaling is amazing way of showing your feelings and emotions.
Here are some pages from last week :)
As you can see I used some wonderful Finnabair new mixed media products. I must admit they are must have on your list. Heavy white gesso that helps you to build the page. Soft matte gel which is wonderful for all transfer ideas, decoupage and gluing collage pieces. Modelling paste with softer semi-transparent opaque colour - loooove it.





Hope you enjoyed my works.
Have a great day !
Lastly :) Recently I discovered something super exciting called Wanderlust!
Have you heard about it ???

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

Wanderlust is a whole year long journey - an online event offering you videos from 24 guest teachers and 2 resident teachers (Kasia Krzyminska and Jamie Avery) one every week (each one downloadable and with PDF instructions provided), 50 amazing videos, which will run for over 50 hours in total, access to a forum with an amazing and friendly community, inspirations, challenges, discussions, galleries, workshops, giveaways and generous discounts from our partners. The perfect alternative to in-person classes!
Amazing team of 24 guest teachers includes Finnabair, Andy Skinner, Flora Bowley, Carolyn Dube, Kate Crane, Birgit Koopsen, Nathalie Kalbach, France Papillon and many more talented artists.

Until the 15th of December 2015 you can buy the Wanderlust 2016 class in special price - £65 (approx $100 / €89). After December 15th the price will jump to £99 (approx $150, €138) 
CLICK HERE to purchase the year long class !!!
Don't miss out !


Still not sure check out this video !!!


Wanderlust 2016 a year long class in mixed-media and art journaling by Everything Art from Everything Art on Vimeo.

I am sure you will enjoy this amazing creative opportunity !
You meet all the teachers in one place!


https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587


Sending you lots creative hugs, Marta xx
Let me know if you joined the Wanderlust 2016 !!!  Love,
Marta xx

5 komentarzy:

  1. The pages are so beautiful.. and it is fun to learn and experiment!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love all of them! Vintage and brave!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. So beautiful... love the ones that look like the photo is imprinted onto the text.... stunning work.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi Marta! I looked at a lot of your work on your blog today. You are such a talented artist. Love your work. So inspirational! I agree with everything Val says : )

    OdpowiedzUsuń